PWM grenades??? (WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILER!!!!)

Galland

!S

Where can I find PWM grenades... I desperatly need them to finish of the Swiss factory, since I find it really hard to take the PKs out with out them. The PWM is the sort of long greenish grenade. I have used all mine on previous PKs... and this is the only grenade that I have found out that really kills a PK pilot instantly.

well, the only place ive found them is at base, but.

***posible spoiler***

zap em with a lazer cuts straight through em doing horrendouse damge, especially with head shot. jobs a good 'un

!S

The only weapon that I have found to be useful when killing PKs is the Sea Devil... and since I belive that its a unique weapon (even though you can make the random encounter several times just to get the ammo for it, but you just get one weapon), the other sniperrifles etc seems to be a bit weak. I also havent really had any luck with Panzerschreck, Bazookas etc. So, a bit more PWMs would be nice to have, especially for the Swiss Factory mission.

Sea Devil... and since I belive that its a unique weapon (even though you can make the random encounter several times just to get the ammo for it, but you just get one weapon)

I played the mission twice and got two Sea Devils.

The second time i left the first Sea Devil home, only used PKs and crushed the whole house. :lol:

After searching through the remainings with pressed ALT-key I found the Sea Devil on the ground. 8)

But I use only one Sea Devil for my sniper, cause I only use one sniper and the other guys are too dumb to kill the drivers with it, although I have trained their sniping and shooting skill to max. :?

The best weapon against PKs is the prototype laser weapon found in the second random encounter on the swiss map in the hand of a good soldier with high burst skill.

The boss in the last mission was nearly dead after 3 bursts in only one round.