DOH!

Biggles

Sorry folks... there WAS a topic called "Where did you first hear about S2?"

But some daft admin (me) went to delete a post from it and managed to delete the entire topic.

Sorry about that :P

ohh... and post's concerning warez of S2 will not be tolerated.

Sorry folks... there WAS a topic called "Where did you first hear about S2?"

But some daft admin (me) went to delete a post from it and managed to delete the entire topic.

Sorry about that :)

ohh... and post's concerning warez of S2 will not be tolerated.

But if i`m very kind & generous ? I just can`t stand to watch how some people play demo again and again, but they don`t have money for full version. So i give it for free :P Btw, it will be Christmas after month and that`s the time when generosity matters :wink: So have some mercy for poor people, let `em play :)

P.S. If there`s a need - contact me via email or AIM 8)

oh cut it out crash...

i have to admit that im not using the original, but i will as soon as it is released in sweden, but i am not going to go around telling everyone that its ok to do so...

if they want to do what i have done, they will just have to get dirty all by themselves...

im not going to help them...

and im definately not going to help the demise of such a fine game as this by spreading it to people without any guarantee that they will buy the game later...

on another note... biggles, do you know if i have to make a completely new mod when the new patch comes out?

I think so, In Spain it is supposed to be released past friday... sadly it wasn't so last weekend I started a download of the two CDs becouse I can't keep playing the demo (once again and again). As soon as the game is released I'll buy it, the problem is that the release is actually delayed for an unknown ammount of time...

ok, im going to proclemate my standpoint on all this...

first off i could import the game, but that would be much too expensive for a poor student like me.

besides i dont want to stuff money into joewoods pockets when they dont deserv it... if they get a distributer in sweden ill gladly buy the game, but i wont go out of my way to get it...

if anyone has any complaints about me playing with a copy i will be more than pleased to send the money directly to Nival, but im not giving any to joe wood since they have mismanaged this so badly...

sorry if ive offended anyone, but thats how i feel.

Well, nobody likes distributors, my girlfriend worked for Rebel Act Studios in the game "Severance:Blade of darkness" (called in USA) or "Blade" (called in europe). Distributor was Codemasters.

Codemasters fucked the users not releasing the game in USA (stupid decission as they wanted it to be released) and the whole sales in the world wasn't enough to keep Rebel Act Studios working (and they had the XBLADE (blade for xbox) and THE ULTIMATE BLADE (BLADE II) at least 60% and 30% done...

So, as a little people bought the game the company crashed and burned thanks to Codemasters...

So, not buying a game you dont fuck the distributor, you directly fuck the company who made the game... when a game is good (as Silent Stor) JUST BUY IT! and you will keep Nival making such good games... it's as easy as that.

!S

Well... I have to admit that mine is a copy to. The price to import it by your self is way to steep for me. But, when it comes out here in Sweden I will buy it, I allways buy games that I really like. Its like topo sayes, if you dont buy the game, the company that makes them will go down... its the same with all gaming companys (unfortunatly)...

By the way... Oddball_E8... din Furulunds Bonnläpp... he he, jag kommer från Lund, men jag bor... ehurm... i Stockholm nu för tiden. Men jag är inte mindre Skåning för det!!! :wink: