strange arrows?????

barryqq

semi spoiler

i have done a random mission twice now in north britain and have found a stash of strange arrows {arrows for little john}-or something to that effect but can not find the crossbow that or bow or whatever shoots anywhere ???? if anybody has a guess or know what i am on a boot please help very curious thanx

Cool... North Britain you say? I haven't come across that, can you describe the mission?

I'm pretty sure that in any misison where a unique weapon is located (or it's ammo) you will find the ammo (or the weapon)

This is true for the map where the Sea Devil is, so I would suggest doing a really thorough search of the area and ALL crates, safes, etc. Some items DO NOT show up when you hold the ALT key .. so if the gun is just sitting on a table you need to be able to physically see it before it shows up.

This is true for the map where the Sea Devil is, so I would suggest doing a really thorough search of the area and ALL crates, safes, etc. Some items DO NOT show up when you hold the ALT key .. so if the gun is just sitting on a table you need to be able to physically see it before it shows up.
What does the Sea devil map look like? I've been hunting for that damn rifle for two days. PM me if you prefer.

SPOILER.. ish...

In Switzerland there is a mansion random mission. Thre's some special forces guys here that you'll not see anywhere else! In the garage is a metal cupboard with the Sea Devil ammo, nd upstairs in the house is the rifle, you may need to hunt around a bit to find it.

be careful, these guys are pretty good shots :P

Cool... North Britain you say? I haven't come across that, can you describe the mission?

I'm pretty sure that in any misison where a unique weapon is located (or it's ammo) you will find the ammo (or the weapon)

******SPOIL******

The north brit mission is the one with the straight road with a mounted MG on a pile of crap.

The arrows are in a crate under(inside) the pile o'crap (enter through a small hole in the top :P

hmmm weird thats not where i found them

--SPOILER--

IF YOU ENTER THE SWITZERLAND MAP AND JUST SIT AND ROLL A SMOKE OR WHATEVER .It may take a couple of minutes but you seem to get only two random missions.One is the ufo [both axis and allies ] and the the other the swiss mansion i guess.If you are the allies you attack the mansion.If you are the axis you defend it which i found found to be much more fun .There is a lot of them and of course in both you get the sea devil [gun only once ] but unlimated ammo it seems .

Oh yea the arrows are [ little joe ] arrows not john sorry and still no gun?????

I saw it once... by chance. My bullets happened to hit an oil tank, and it blew (There's a small post beside it). There's no underground level, but I went up close and notice the floor's broken and there's a room below (With a chest filled with those arrows... pretty useless if you don't have the gun).