English, Czech & German Patch Version 1.2!

Slaughter

ShadowBlade - I would assume that's a "Yes" as it'd be a pointless patch featur otherwise. ;)

Try it and see ;) There's no disadvantage to applying the patch (if you can with your game version) as it makes the experience even more fun when your men don't wander off in random directions in confined spaces ;)

I am still trying to get my hands on the game here in California. I love the demo but it won't save your progress. I am now left wondering if I should have pre-ordered the game from the UK. I tried but most UK retailers won't ship to North America. ;)

I have read posts else where others are having a hard time finding the game on shelves also. Let's hope that is a good thing for the developers. Hell, I even pre-ordered it from a local store and they still haven't got it.

Slaughter, I'll be back when I get it. Cheers... ;)

Since downloading and installing the 1.2 patch I am now unable to start a new game. I have re-installed the game and patched it with out any preivious saves, but the "new game" button is not active. Has anyone else experienced this very annoying problem? This is with the english version. ALTAR, this has the potential to be a good game but I think you forgot about a little thing called "play testing". ;)