New screens and E3 preview..

Slaughter

"The graphics of the game has a good standard" is one of the things Gamer.no reports from their look at Aftermath during E3. This site is in Norwegian, so I may translate it as a reply to this thread if there's a demand for it.

What's really interesting with this article though, is the new screens at the bottom of the page! Head over there and take a look NOW!

Yeah... anoying tags and reducing the quality is what I hate about on-line mag's videos.

I also hate it when the video is so small you need a magnifying glass to see it! :hmmm:

The otherday I downloaded the high res version of the Homeworld2 video... I got the sound but no picture! :blink: I hope this won't be the same.

You have to use the close tag button to make the text small, medium or large :blink: Just choose small, write the text you want small, and push the "Close current tag" button. Waiting for Jiri to check up on permissions...

Edit: Small is obviously the default size.... unless I change the number to a 0, I use SIZE=0 in other words....

Then you have to download a codec of some kind Kernel. You have the divx codec? Regarding the video, I'm waiting for permission to post it....

I've already downloaded the divx codec twice now. :)

All my other divx encoded movies play fine.

I've also downloaded WMP 9 and the codec pack... but still nothing.

Guess I'm still missing something.

I need to pull out my avi scanner that get's the codec info from the file... if I can find it.

:blink: