Any Flash movies you think are worth the prize?

Mouse Nightshirt

ARGH! And you couldn't warn me in advance that the stupid thing doesn't end and just keeps repeating itself?!?! I watched this for 7 minutes straight! MY BRAIN BLED!!!!

:blush:;):) :) :) :) :) :) ;) ;)

EDIT:

Oh, and it's nice to have an award named after me. I'm....*sniff*......really.....*sob*....touched deeply!

(in the head) :)

Heh, for me this isn't really THAT funny. I mainly measure it by originality and considering I could come up with a similar idea quite quickly it doesn't measure that high on my scale. :blush:

Still the animation on number 22 isn't bad when he counts all the different things. So it is pretty good in that respect. ;)

Heck I'm sure you could do it too! All you do is throw together some random objects (live ones so as the animations are not tottaly dead) whose sounds are very different from each others. Example?

Badgers (said in a low tone a hundred times) starts growing on you a bit and then suddenly you say in a HIGH tone "Snaaaaaaaake". And there you have it. The desired effect. :blush:

I prefer animations that bring sense and senselessness together in unison instead of spouting things at random. Like Loonie's already pointed out, any fool can throw random junk in a flash animation and call it comedy.

"Badger, badger, badger! Mushroom, mushroom"

"I've seen things! I've seen them with my eyes"

I fail to see the humor, anyone could think this up. But then again, I'm the same person that doesn't like LobsterMagnet either. Well, here's a list of my favorites should anyone care.

The "Strong Boby" flash awards go to...

First Place: The Brothers Chaps for Homestar Runner!

Second Place: Mr. TPug for The mighty "Mr. T versus..." series!

Third Place: TLF for the 8-Bit Theater Movie!

And there it is... Mostly from Newgrounds, but a lot of the best stuff is put there.

Bob, you can't link directly to Newgrounds, they won't allow you to as you get an error message clicking the links ;). As for the movies: It is exactly the utter and total random stupidity that makes it funny to some people.

I wish I could find the link for the most useless flash movie ever. I forgot the name, but it is literally 30 minutes of completely random stuff. It doesn't have a storyline whatsoever, and it is completely and utterly stupid :blush:

i thought that the badger one was okay....but it fell out of sync....i happened to think that mr.stabby was the craziest one...that or the cute little fella one....

u know...some people have too much time on there hands and waste it over some of the stupidest things, especially whoever made that badger one...probably end up giving somebody a siezure.... :devil:

Heheh, yeah. I'm not saying randomness is bad. I'm just saying that it's quite easy to get such an idea. Randomness is hardly an original idea in my opinion. :blush:

On the other hand it is quite a feat if people actually spend time turning this randomness idea into a flash movie. I for one would most likely NEVER do something like that unless I did it so as an experiment in flash use.

Ghost: That's strange. The links work just fine for me.

EDIT: Nevermind, :blush: I see what you mean.

Loonie: Randomness can be quite original if it's done right though. Just check out my link to Homestarrunner. Some of the most original randomness can be found there.

Also, does anyone know where I can get a Flash animation tutorial without having to download the main software? I tried going through the 30 day free trial but I didn't finish the stupid thing in time. >_<

Well the only program I know to make Flash animations in would be Macromedia Flash, so that would sort of be a program you'd need I think. As for tutorials, there are a ton to find online, just do a Google search on 'flash animating tutorial'

Yeah, I downloaded the 30 day trial of that. It had a built in tutorial but I didn't finish it by the time the trial was up. I'll try searching for a tutorial, but I was hoping that someone knew of a good one to recommend.

You are awarding yourself a price? Pretty weak isn't it? ;) Another good one would be the utterly most useless site on the internet that I came across so far:

Zombo.com

And in case you are wondering, yes there is just one page, and yes it keep going on and on. Not a loop though, but random choices from a set of soundbites from the sound of it :blush: