Take Two!

Thorondor

This kind of mods is definitely to be expected, though I'm sure copying from Aftermath is not. But this is a simple one. Modders always do things I never expected and to the extent that seems reserved for professionals. Well, some of them are professionals. Modders that we're lucky enough to come around SC are some of the most dedicated. Things that Okim, Tycho and Blunterll (sorry if I missed someone) are doing are incredible and demanded an enormous amount of work and time. We should really get them into XCOM2. With these, "native", guys even Aftermath skins are not excluded. :D

Hobbes, I forgot about you, I apologize.

I'm glad an individual like Joe can be known so well to be on a semi-equal footing as large review sites. He is the only one who was very upfront with the shortcomings of games, otherwise incredibly uniformly praised.

A new world order? Zombie? Did anyone else, when finishing X-COM Apocalypse find it shitty that the "new" aliens were using the Sectoids as food? Yup, this is a clearly an obvious remake of Apoc. What I want to know is where the phuck is my squadrons of Phoenix Hoovercars. hahah.

• 2 weeks later...

https://e5c351ecddc2f880ef72-57d6ff1fc59ab172ec418789d348b0c1.r69.cf1.rackcdn.com/images/y2V3Mo66Spf9.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

::

PC Gamer's Andy Chalk wants us to have a close listen to what XCOM 2's Lead Audio Designer Chris D'Ambrosio has in store for us as reported here.