Repeatable Bank Job (Spoiler !)

Hi Guys. This is first post. I bought this game last week and I just discovered that I could get the special missions repeatedly.

This is how you do it. For the Bank Job, exit with your team from the base and go to Germany. Put the team cursor on the area of the map where the bank job usually appears. This is about 3 spaces right of the exit point. Camp and then exit back to map. Then just leave the team cursor on that spot for about two or three minutes. Usually the mission will come up of it's own accord.

Sometimes it doesn't, in which case it may be necessary for you to exit to windows and then reload the game. It does take a lot of patience, but take it from me the bank special mission is definitely repeatable. I've made close to half a million from it so far.

The Shade special mission is also repeatable. You can access it the same way I've described above. (Switzerland, center of the map, left of the lake). I must played this level at least fifty times because I enjoy it so much. I usually kill off all the Shades I get off that level though, because I don't like him very much. Takes too long to train him to shoot straight.

Hope this dodge works for you. Oh, and before I forget, you'll need to disable autosave. Plus my game is straight of the box (gold) with no patches.

Welcome, Stryker!

Umm, how the hell did you figure this out? It's sorta weird, to say the least, and must have taken a ton of patience. Do you do lots of drugs?

Btw, the Gold Edition is the latest patched one (1.1), even though the version number doesn't appear on the main Sentinels screen.

Sweet freakin' post, too. You included all this information that normally would be the source of arguments and cross-posts: "No, he said it wasn't patched" "No! It needs to be patched, is what I'm saying" "No, he needs no patch! It's GOLDEN" *everyone kills everyone else*

I take it you're enjoying the game?

Welcome, Stryker!

Umm, how the hell did you figure this out? It's sorta weird, to say the least, and must have taken a ton of patience. Do you do lots of drugs?

Btw, the Gold Edition is the latest patched one (1.1), even though the version number doesn't appear on the main Sentinels screen.

Sweet freakin' post, too. You included all this information that normally would be the source of arguments and cross-posts: "No, he said it wasn't patched" "No! It needs to be patched, is what I'm saying" "No, he needs no patch! It's GOLDEN"