1.52, the latest version.
[7M] - core files
[5M] - optional sounds (some
songs for radio)
[180K] - source in s2m
format (if you is player only, not modder, you don't need it)
[200K] - mod configurator
Last game patch (1.2? I dont remember. I think, gold version already contain
Installation (for original S^2):
Unpack all archives to game directory.
I don't know anything about S2 Gold version, may be mod's for original
version compatible with it, may be not. Try. After unpacking you must see at
game directory some like this:
DieHard\ <mod's directory>
game.exe <game exe file>
1) Start game, choose "Custom game" in main menu (or some like this item, i
hav'nt english version)
2) You must see two windows, empty at left, and with some items at right.
Transmit item "DieHard 1.52" from right to left and press "Apply". You don't
need to repeat this step in future, do it only once, before start new
3) Start new allies scenario.
1) This is very old work, 4 or 5 years ago. May be It contain some errors,
2) Mod contain some russian dialogs, strings and sounds. I can't translate
it's, my english is too bad for this.
3) In DieHard\ directory you may see program DieHardCfg.exe, this is a mod's
configurator. With it you can change game's balance. If you want to know
more about it - try to read DieHard\readme.txt with some russian->english
translator. For example - http://www.online-tr...ext.asp?lang=en