Well i finally got the editor to build so heres my mod!

Oddball_E8

Hey there!

I have made my first mod.

i have changed almost all of the uniforms to get more variety (and general coolness)

i have also delt with that (according to me) pesky problem of the british troops running around with russian guns.

i have changed most (if not all) of the units under the following groups:

UKmobs

UKsaboteurs

GermanMobs

GermanSaboteurs

Terror

PC

i might have changed some other models too, but thats just a bonus i guess.

my next mod will remove those Sci-Fi weapons... the laser and plasmagun

i mean... the panzerklein i can accept... but thats as far as i can stretch my imagination.

/Oddball_E8

ps. i have announced this in the "announce your mods here" thread, but i dont know how many will read that.

pps. i dont have any webspace so i cant post any schreens... sorry...

ppps. this was made with the english version of the game.

pppps. sorry for all the ps. :wink:

Well im not going to post any screens of the mod in progress... mainly because there are some silly bugs that are easily cured, but im currently focusing my attention to more important things...

just to mention a bug: if you choose female engineer (UK) in the custom character screen there is a cap merged with her hair... i forgot to remove the cap on her... it doesnt show in-game but it still bugs me (pun intended)

• 2 weeks later...
I'd like to make one small request for the mod... Could you please remove the panzerkleins too? And if you want to keep those you always could make 2 versions of the mod :( I realy hate panzerkleins and those sci-fi weapons... This is only a request so you don't have to do it but by taking off the PK's you would make me and couple of my friends veeeery happy!

As I saw the PK's are absolutely necessary for storyline purposes, so the right approach to it si to fit their combat values to make them more realistic... more mobility and less armor is the answer.

And for energy sci-fi weapons... the best should be to reduce damage and increase reload and fire times... maybe.

isnt ther already a Mod with such modifications? :wink: