Munkey's page

Munkeylord

ok, xcww2 1.3 is on the site, please give comments on this if you use it. i'm working on the requests that you have given me for the individual weapons but i haven't really had the time this week. i was very buisy. but there getting worked on. i'm almost done with the m-249, i'll do the oicw and i'll put together the m16 w/ m203 from my first mod. or how bout a g-36 w/ m203! well check out the xcww2 thingy, thats all thats been updated for right now. and give comments!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k the m-249 is working, and Blade's custom musket is there too, thought i don't recommend using it. you will get your ass handed to you, but if you like that then go ahead and have fun with it.........but i'm warning u its all fun and games until you decide to shoot so load up on musket balls!

On the webpage itself, just as a courtesy to those interested in the mods, could you display the stats for the guns and the types of ammo it uses so that the weapons can be appraised before they're downloaded?

- NKF

HEY! does, anyone dload my stuff anymore? i would like some imput, in my e-mail please. just let me know what you think needs to be done, don't tell me about the sectoids holding their weapons funny or the research screen with the personnel armor glowy guy. also i would like some help with editing tanks and their graphics, if anyone knows anyone who knows anyone that does xcom graphics please let me know. this project is getting kinda to big to chew now. thanks

I like your WW2 mod. Although I was disappointed when I encountered floaters, and they looked like floaters. The sectoid nazis look sweet! This could get badass if it was like a total conversion... UFOs changed to be like German planes, XCOM craft changed to like, Horsa Gliders, Interceptor could be a P-51... All in all its a sweet mod. The springfield is way too cool. :P

yes, its only in the begining state. it is going to be a total conversion. the only problem with making floaters nazis is that they only have about 80 palletes for movement, the sectoid has 267 the same as a human. but give me some ideas and i'll try to work around it see if i can make them look like nazis. then i could make them all look like nazis and have no aliens replacing aliens!

have you tried just overwriting the floater with sectoid replacements?... i know their is no definition file for the animation info like the terrain files. but that info has to be somewere...

the other option is to replace the graphic flag on the floaters to use the other units graphics... but that would require a program to do that automaticaly...

i came up with an idea to make the floaters nazis..............i can paste the body to the legs and have them in one frame when they are walking so they use the paletes correctly and look like walking nazis instead of "floating" nazis. its just a theory though

well i have plans to make all the aliens give or take a few armor and health the same as humans. i need to lower the armor rates for the armor, and turn off the flying ability and mind control options for everything. so it would be ww2 not ww45. i also had an idea, instead of using an xcom craft, the units were paradropped into the area. scattered about the map, and there would be an escape zone for retreating replacing the sky ranger. but thats just a concept

ok, well the forest camo is not up yet. sorry bout that. but there is going to be a huge number of completed rifles, some with added scopes and m203 launchers. the scopes and m203 rifles will replace the heavy cannon so as you can have a squad and still have normal rifles along with the scoped or 203 rifles. i'll get the forst camo up, just got lazy and didn't want to write a 10 line batch file for it, along with the rifles and updated stats. later