Kickstart something.

FullAuto

Confederate Express is a strategy-oriented tactical RPG.

Confederate Express is all about exploration, fighting enemies, and making your way towards the main goal: trying to survive while delivering a package. Packages vary by size, weight and fragility; which makes every delivery a unique experience, ranging from a quick 15-minute tasks, all the way to a challenging journey throughout various events and locations. The more difficult the delivery, the greater the rewards: mercenaries, gear, weapons and ultimately - greater challenges.

Before every mission you are debriefed on your delivery task, and right afterwards you are presented with a portfolio of potential crew members for hire. Every character is unique and has a different set of skills, but not all of them are available right away since your portfolio expands throughout the game with your progress and finding new members along the way.

::

Kickstart here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_hR3iRwkJs

STASIS - Classic point & click adventure game played from a unique isometric view point set in a science fiction universe in 2D.

(...) set in the distant future on a desolate spacecraft. John Maracheck must interact and solve puzzles to save his family, while uncovering horrific experimentation, illicit research and an ever deepening mystery.

Now on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight. A demo of the alpha version is available at the game's official site.

https://shadowheroes.com/images/Logo.png

Shadow Heroes is a real-time strategy game that focuses on the strategy instead of micromanagement. You are the commander of an army, not the hand manipulating every single peon. Your role is to train and hire your troops, craft and assign equipment, then select what units head out in each wave of attack against your enemies. But don't expect to wait with your arms crossed while your men and women die for ideals! As your troops clash with the enemy, you will have orders to give and decisions to make. Should your paladins use their inferno diamonds now? Should you send cherubs to support your weakened front line? What about those erratic thaumaturgic machines that look like they are ready to blow up?

This title has now returned to Kickstart here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Csm9FldqK-g

EON ALTAR, a Tabletop Videogame for 2-5 Players

Journey to the Depths to Reach the Eon Altar in a Cooperative, Turn-based Adventure for Smartphones and Tablets.

We grew up loving tabletop role-playing games and boardgames with friends and family in the same room, but as technology gets more advanced, modern video games are separating us. ‘Social Games’ are played with people miles away, and fewer console games than ever have split-screen.

We want to make a Tabletop Game for the modern age, doing away with crumpled up character sheets, missing tokens, complex rules and math. With cutting edge technology we want to make it easy for new players to dive into our role-playing world, while creating a rich, underlying system for experienced gamers so we can all just come together and play.

What do you need to play?

• Friends! - Players of any RPG background, including new players, can play together and have fun!

• One Smartphone each - iOS, Android or Windows. They all work together!

• A Tablet or Tablet PC, shared by the whole group – iPad, Android or Windows *

• WiFi connection

• 20 to 90 minutes of game time!

• Plenty of snacks and drinks!

* Don’t have a tablet? You can play in ‘Couch Mode’ with a TV or monitor from any PC!

Get it Kickstarted!.

I YIELD, I YIELD, https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/SpaceVoyager/Smiley/panic_zps64835bdf.gif OK, JUST STOP THIS!!! I FUNDED!!! https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/SpaceVoyager/Smiley/cry.gif

Don't know why, most likely I won't be able to play it even if gets the funds and is properly made. Stupid...

Than again, don't stop, I have nothing to fear now. ;)

20979e31c63c6e6caa32efd1671c4692_large.jpg

Shadows of Brimstone is a fast-paced, Cooperative, dungeon-crawl boardgame set in the Old West, and mixed with Unspeakable Horror!

Shadows of Brimstone is a fully-cooperative, Dungeon Crawl adventure game! That means that all of the players form a posse and are working together against the game itself, venturing down into the deadly mine shafts on different missions. You may be searching for a local farmer's lost son, carried off in the night by demons, or you might be desperately trying to find a way to seal a portal to another world that creatures are pouring out of!

With tactical gameplay, lots of dice, and a robust card-driven exploration system, no two games are ever the same as the Heroes explore the mines finding new enemies to fight, new Loot to collect, and new dangers to overcome.

Get it Kickstarted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5zXoOwbKRc

Hand of Fate brings card gaming to video game life. An infinitely replayable series of quests; build your deck, then try to defeat it!

A sublime blend of tabletop card gaming and video game magic, inspired by tarot and fantasy, developed by Defiant Development in Brisbane, Australia.

Hand of Fate is a card based roguelike, in which the player builds a collection of cards into a deck, which is then used to deal out the dungeon floors through which they adventure. Upon entering a combat, all of the cards the player has collected fly into their character's hands as fully modeled 3D assets, and combat begins.

Lend a hand by participating in the project's Kickstarter here.