They Knew what they were doing

MhBlis

I was in the cook islands for my brothers wedding.

It had it all. Flax clad islanders, Triple story white washed houses, Cocunut trees and Tiny Hill side DEATH TRAPS.

Even the color pallet was right. It's very easy to imagine Dayglow yellow clad guys getting horribly murdered.

I was in the cook islands for my brothers wedding.

It had it all. Flax clad islanders, Triple story white washed houses, Cocunut trees and Tiny Hill side DEATH TRAPS.

Even the color pallet was right. It's very easy to imagine Dayglow yellow clad guys getting horribly murdered.

So where are the pictures? :(

Dude, don't be stupid... I just wasted valuable seconds of my life following that link which could have been spent ranting about something far more important than the fact you probably never even went to this place as you can't even provide a single image to back up your claims that you found a TFTD identical island. I specifically avoiding the first few days of this topic as it sounded like spam. Now I know I should've avoided the whole thread!

Personally, if I'd seen something that worthy of sharing I'd have taken some pictures . Just saying...

Wow whats got your panties in a twirl. If I don't want to share personal photos thats my perogative. Also having stated that I didnt take as many photos as I liked seeing as I have been leaking from both ends and trying to take care of my 2 year old who has the same problem would explain why I did what I did.

Explain to me what you think I wa was trying to achieve with this?

And to show you what you could have found in the time it took you to waste write that

Beacuse typing is too hard for some

Now this is starting to be spam

Because I'm bored and I don't want you to feel like I short changed you

Are you feeling the love yet

There after 2 minutes of typing I think I've show you just how easy it can be

Don't know where this took a wrong turn but everyone chill. No sense everyone getting nasty over trivial stuff.

I was actually thinking just looking at old fun tv series like Magnum PI and the Love Boat would've been enough to see where some of the inspiration came from. :(

- NKF

Whatever Blis, you started this topic with absolutely zero content and then palmed us off with a link to google. Your claim is that these islands are just like the ones on TFTD yet YOU couldn't find time yourself to link those pictures you just found in your first post?

There after 2 minutes of typing I think I've show you just how easy it can be

So why didn't you do it yourself in the first post you made? And why a few days later when you posted in here again with an almost identical claim did you still fail to provide any media to back it up? I don't care if you don't link your own pictures, you just proved there are plenty out there to be shared without them needing to be your 'personal photos'.

Quite frankly this whole topic seems to have been a waste of time and a lot of spam. Don't make claims that you don't intend to backup and don't post if you have nothing new to say. I'm finished in here, enjoy your spamming.