The Challange(s you can invent)

Windwalker

Drinking challange would be nice, but I can't do it alone. I must have my friend with me for that. Drinking alone has bad side effects on me, very bad, no-no. And I would only combine drinking challange with no-alien-tech challange only after I complete the game with latter. (Which will probably never happen.)

Besides, I am quite the noob in capture & LP preperation, so an event as fun as drinking challange would be wasted on me. I would like to watch one of you guys doing it though :P.

Fun's fun, but when drinking is involved it's definitely important to have a sober player on hand. Mainly to operate the equipment and record the amusing goings-ons, as well as to keep their inebriated friends safe. :P

- NKF

Look what I found after hours of franctic search. This little baby was hiding in my guitar bag, along with "orange box". Will make a clean install, then update to v2.0 and play it vanilla. Will start tomorrow I guess, it's 01:49 here, and just watched some fringe episodes from 3rd season. And I was already in depression before that, so definately not good night to start something that big. But some alcohol... Yeah that would have been nice... There was some vodka somewhere I believe...

post-6603-1317682076_thumb.jpg

Ironman means female (Fe=ferrum). Females iron shirts.

No, it's based on Iron Man, the popular Marvel super hero.

It means you use power armor, drink while playing, and when the UN comes with the suitcase, you act like a gigantic dick and alienate everyone.

Also, be awesome while doing all of the above.