video:UFOs Over London Friday 2011

crose246

It is a very closed minded to think that we are all alone in this universe. Life is abundant on our planet just look around and in a multitude of forms. We have to open our minds to the fact that we are but one planet in a galaxy in a universe with billions of galaxies, so learn, understand, grow and help your fellow life forms.

see the video **removed**

True...satellites do move kinda slow...maybe it is aliens.

Is not it?????????

Well, I'm more empirically oriented so I don't really believe those are extreterrestrial beings but neither can I firmly say they don't exist and those aren't them.

Has anyone played The Moment of Silence? That was a nice cyberpunk pointy clicky adventure game. Had some amazing dialogues overall and there was a motif of being watched by UFOs.

Anyways, I'm open minded to everything (I guess that is the spirit of youth) but only a public contact can persuade me to think those are ETs... Unless the goverment is in contact with them secretly... But I'm going on my conspiracy tangets here and who doesn't love some conspiracy theorizing

My minions have arrived! Prepare to be farmed, puny Humans!

:D For your personal realignment I suggest a Human campaign in War of the Worlds, and telling us all about it in an AAR, naturally. :P

As far as video goes I find it very interesting, especially at around 1:03 where the blob vanishes exactly when it would become really hard to edit the video further to make it believably behind the clouds.

Well I can't view the vid on my phone, but the small white dots highlighted in the photo at that link look Photoshopped.

And why do satellites seem to move curiously slow? They're a long way away. Seriously. A plane high up in the sky looks slow and satellites when viewed on a clear night sky with the naked eye look even slower because they're several orders of magnitude further away.

You can see a satellite fly by if you're in a rural area on a clear night by the way. Simply focus on a star and wait for something a lot less bright to move past it slowly - it'll be a satellite. Only if it changes direction do you need to worry :P