Definitely Not A Remake

FullAuto

post-a3658-Tim-van-der-Moer-n-Lukas-Nijsten-bnr.jpg

The Lordz Games Studio were at the Slitherine & Matrix Games press briefing in April presenting their upcoming title Panzer Corps.

pzr_corps_capture_03042011_220520.jpg pzr_corps_capture_03042011_220749.jpg

The Lordz Games Studio were totally honest about Panzer Corps' inspiration, which was the only realistic option anyway. A turn-based strategy game where you control the Germans, from the invasion of Poland onwards? A branching campaign, including some alternate history scenarios, depending upon player performance? Core units carrying over from battle to battle, providing continuity? I see something of the Panzer General in you, my son.

Panzer Corps includes 26 scenarios, covering the European Theatre of WII from 1939 to 1945, with 400 different units divided into 19 unit types.

Read the full article in our Articles section and feel free to leave your views on the game so far.

Tim_van_der_Moer_n_Lukas_Nijsten_bnr.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest wullffy
I loved playing Panzer general (still do) and whist you are to be commended for updating it, to play on newer OS's it seems to me you are only updating the graphics and adding very little new gameplay. Bridging units and weather effects were in the original and you seem to say they are added. I hope this will be reflected in the price, if it is I will certainly buy it.