Help!

Gilesy

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've finally finished the game nerly 3 years after i started this topic!

:) I tought the last mission would of being alot harder! I found

that some of the terror missions where harder than the last one!

I didnt have to search for even 1 alien in the 3 levels! Ah well it was

good all the same, The video at the end was abit crap but it was

over 10 years ago :lol:

Heh, T'Leth's final level is a dissapointment compared to the enormous trouble you're put through most of the game. Colonies, shipping lanes missions, artefact sites. Those are all 8 elevation levels in total - EACH. T'Leth's only 6 elevations levels in total.

Granted, the first level of T'Leth was ridiculous, with all those disrupter pulse torpedoes. But then it got easier the closer to the end you got. One particular nag that I have is that there's not a single sonic pulser in the entire city. Not one.

Pete: No Pete, not all of that was from memory. I had to look up my notes for sub construction. :)

- NKF

• 2 weeks later...
If you want to get a little spicy, you can get those util programs and add some buggies into the game at t'leth huh? I've tried the and the boring final match became interesting. Anyway, Try to get to T'leth with lack of amunition or human weapons only (not cheating) or even with hth (hand to ahnd) weapons......This is TOUGH

It wouldn't be that bad, theoretically speaking.

The Gas Cannon with HE shells packs a whallop against most enemies on the first and last level. Ammo might be a problem.

Lobstermen can be dealt with thermal tazers where the Gas Cannons fail (which isn't too bad considering GC-HE are almost as potent as a sonic pistol, only slower). The tentaculats may prove to be quite a threat, but nothing a few dozen high explosive rounds and magna pack explosives cannot accomplish.

But if you're going through with just drills and tazers, you must bring something along to deal the final blow by destroying the cryo vats/organic batteries on the final level.

- NKF