Bargain!

FullAuto

Seems a little pricey :(

I can see you sat at your computer now, all shaking your head at the bandwidth and electricity cost, wondering why Telltale aren't paying someone to fly over with a USB drive, and even then I can see your eyebrow shooting up and the neighbourhood awakening to the cry of "Wear and tear on USB sockets costs millions of lives a day!"

He he, yes, these are generations younger than me... Everything over the phone... I laughed out loud when I heard that youngsters are downloading through torrents over the phone and that it almost crashed some mobile services. Than everybody imposed limits.

You silly ancient british peeps. I don't think I've used my USB key more than a quarter of the time I've used my SD cards. :(

Silence, or I shall turn my steam-powered automacar's exhaust upon thee!

Tale of Tales are doing three games (The Path, The Graveyard, and Fatale) for $3 (or more, if you're feeling generous). Offer only open until November 2nd.

• 3 weeks later...

Pre-order Witcher 2 from GoG.com and get instant access to, well.. Stuff. And a free GoG game when you pay once it's released.

Best of all, you only pay when it's released and it'll be guaranteed DRM-free.

From the F.A.Q.

7. Are you guys crazy?

We get asked that a lot.

:P

Oh, and EU & UK customers get store credit due to paying more for the pre-order. See FAQ #10 and #11.

• 2 weeks later...