Happy New Year

Bomb Bloke

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Happy New Year everyone! :party: This year is very special for me as it marks my 20th year since joining the X-COM.co.uk(aka x-com tactical command)/strategy core forums way back on 1/1/2004. Hardly seems that long in retrospect. As always I'd like to thank Pete for keeping the forums and site up for this long and to everyone here too as I made a lot of good friends over the years. :friends:

I'll be here today as is tradition for me. Probably will post more on my UFO2:ET (still) ongoing play through. :)

- Zombie

Two decades is a remarkable milestone indeed, Zombie! :drinks:

As far as I'm concerned, it has been a privilege to time travel with you and all the others here at SC for at least some part of that way.

To borrow a famed passage from a revered sci-fi TV series: These are our voyages. Our mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations (with generally disastrous and unintended consequences :P).

And, just enjoying the many wondrous things games of all kinds and gaming-related technology have offered - and continue to offer - us throughout the years.

Where might the final frontier be? We shall endeavour to find out! :cool:

Again I come late to the party, but I DO wish you all a happy new year, filled with happiness, good health and friendship.

Z, damn, 20 years. They do fly by. But Strategy Core does help with this, it makes the eons of our existence (drama, drama) a little more bearable.