UFO Aftermath - Clarification

Pete

Just a quick reminder since we're getting near to the release date of UFO Aftermath.

This game is NOT an X-COM game. It is not made by the same people nor does it fall into the same timeline. It is in fact a very different game that has been made in the spirit of X-COM.

I only point out the above due to teh number of e-mails I am now receiving weekly saying "Where's the UFO Aftermath news" and similar. If you would all care to venture off the forums to the X-COM main page (X-COM.co.uk) then you wil see that this site consits of more than just this community.

If you then scan up to the top-right of the page you will see the links to all of the three sites in the Tactical Command Network - X-COM.co.uk, UFO Aftermath.co.uk and Laser Squad.co.uk.

Please feel free to check out the UFO Aftermath site linked above for your fix of Aftermath news, and please count down with us to the release date in 12 days time.

On a further note, I apologise if the main reason for people becoming confused is due to the lack of a decent forum skin, but this will be rectified in the future. Vague, I know, but it's a lot of work that needs doing and I'm doin other things as well :)

Chin up, your fix of tactical squad-baed combat is less than a fortnight away! :)

don't know whether to :) or :)

In 7 days I'll be in barbados for a fortnight. Therefore not only missing aftermath's release but (hopefully) hl2. It'll be the longest time in about 12 years that I will be totally AFK.

No, I've thought about it, and it's definately :):(:(:D

Good hunting all,

Peely

I'm surprised that I haven't gotten any emails about it. Then again, my page has been stagnant for like 6 months now.

edit: OMG, my last update was on 9.12.2k2. It's been over a year now.

Whoops. I should pull out a copy of something and update my site with more info again. :)

-pete (the other one)