DRM is excellent/evil! I love/hate DRM!

In other news - and I'm too lazy to search for links, check Shacknews or whatever - EA decided to ban people from EA's games if they were banned on the forum. It turned out later (after the poop-storm on the internet) that this was a "misunderstanding" and you wouldn't be banned from the games after all.

In other other (not a typo) news, Bethesda said Fallout 3 would use the mildest possible form of copy protection, but it soon turned out it was the newest version of SuckURom.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In other news - and I'm too lazy to search for links, check Shacknews or whatever - EA decided to ban people from EA's games if they were banned on the forum. It turned out later (after the poop-storm on the internet) that this was a "misunderstanding" and you wouldn't be banned from the games after all.

Saw that, EA's forum moderators have a history have making grand pronouncements in the fit of megalomania and then having them retracted.

In other other (not a typo) news, Bethesda said Fallout 3 would use the mildest possible form of copy protection, but it soon turned out it was the newest version of SuckURom.

Just a disc check, IIRC. Still means installing it though.