grrr...finding a specific region...

infael

Maybe tis just me, but when I get a message telling me I can attack Phaeton (or any other region), I'd like to be able to click on the region name and have the globe put the region in front of me instead of having to click on each region, trying the find the one in question...

haha, me fourth. There is like 2 seconds where you have the opportunity to click on the hotlink button by the guy talking, but it goes too fast sometimes.

I also hate how I don't get to see which resources I have developed and which ones I haven't, aside from clicking on every single tile.

Also, maybe it's just me, but does anyone else have trouble moving people sometimes? When I want a sniper, for this example, to move to a verrrry specific spot there is only like 1/100 of a inch where my mouse can go where I can click on that tile to move him there. It is sooooo annoying. I seriously spent like 20+ seconds one time trying to click on one spot. Does anyone else have trouble with this?

Zone, I think that 1/100th of an inch you're referring to may be impassible terrain or unsteady terrain, such as a large puddle or rock.

If you're wearing heavy armor, its very bulky and prevents you from going places you normally could in light armor.

Well to get an overview of *your* territories there is the Overview screen where you can sort them my name, resources and such....It was how I adapted to this little 'feature'.

A mission overview would be nice. I haven't found it yet if it is in there...

Zone, I think that 1/100th of an inch you're referring to may be impassible terrain or unsteady terrain, such as a large puddle or rock.

If you're wearing heavy armor, its very bulky and prevents you from going places you normally could in light armor.

it isn't. it's just a spot on the map - usually very close to a rock or object you can't move on - that if you move it one way it goes to another square and if you move it the other way you can't click on it, but I manage to move there once I get my mouse on the very area that alows you to move there. It might be because of the resolution I run the game in - 1024x768 i think.

I have the same problem with moving to a specific point on the map. Or camera rotates on itself. Its on auto(the camera) Maybe it has something to do with that, but still it is annoying

the camera is rubbish to be honest, I always have to have it on free rather than auto. Can be fun on unit when you are killing people though :bleh: