Nutty things you have done?

10of40

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a couple of my unconscious folk and tossed them up on top of a ship along with their toys so they could work from the top down once they came to. Side note: make the hole with the blaster launcher *first* before tossing your squaddie up there. Need dwarves so they can be tossed further. Hey, it was before flying suits, wottaya want? Found out that you can't stun your squaddies with the stunsticks though the small launcher does fine. :angel:

• 4 weeks later...
Grenade gets tossed and lands next to the intended soldier. Without thinking I move the soldier to pick it up to continue the relay. BOOOM!  Hmmm. Not many soldiers left in the skyranger.

I did the same sort of thing i got my grenade ready for man in front and i primed it at 0 secs how clever? Thank god u can save in battle :D

Nuttiest thing I ever did was something when I first began to get (please don't kill me for saying this...) bored with the game the first time around.

I decided to liven things up by making the game really weird... I stuck all eight bases within 10 miles of each other.

Now I don't know about you but to me that definitely deserves a :crazy: or a ;) smilie. Oi the things I do when I start to get bored, heh...