New Brigade E5: New Jagged Union Screenshots

Slaughter

upcoming Brigade E5: New Jagged Union available.

Great game.

Positive: good tactic part. AFAIK, the best of all.

Negative: all ather parts (scenario, RPG elements, strategic etc) middle or bad. Russian release (without patches) contain lot of errors. But i think english version will be stable.

I played the DEMO through - when it came available - and liked the combat system and the inventory was work of geniuses.

One thing was a bit ... hmm ... iffy: Mobs :lovetammy: Mobs (whatever they are) doesn't usually bother me but this was close.

BUT it's seems to be a great GAME alright. Hugely tacticaly!

How do you guys feel about the real time with pause aspect? The lack of turn-based combat is one of the big things holding me back from being too optimistic about it.

I'm used to it through Aftermath and Aftershock. I still prefer turn-based, but it can be a refreshing change now and then. I didn't play the demo of Brigade E5 enough to form an opinion on the implementation there however.

didn't play the demo

I dunno what kind of version the demo was but manouvering was an interesting experience. UFOs smart-pause/s are easy&fast and BE5's is hard&slow. Both are good for different play-moods. Though I rather play AP-games. One at the time ... eazy now. :lovetammy:

Brigade E5's time calculating system (I call it 'hundredth-second-timekeeping') is quite a lot revolutionary. Gamers should be prepared themself for a tacticalstorm. I'll sure buy the full game because there should be a one on one LAN multiplayer mode. I'll beat him/her.

• 3 weeks later...