No weapons in base defence mission

vonzuchter

IMHO, PCs come with more flexibility than game consoles. Games from consoles are bound by the code created with the controls restricting it while you could find patches for old games such as Xcom 2. But to your question, most likely it is a bug, but nobody can determine this with little detail. ie: Sure this isn't the same base? Is it possible that your game loaded while you were not looking? (not sure if TFTD, let alone the PS consoles contain this bug like the PC version of UFO)

IMHO, PCs come with more flexibility than game consoles. Games from consoles are bound by the code created with the controls restricting it while you could find patches for old games such as Xcom 2. But to your question, most likely it is a bug, but nobody can determine this with little detail. ie: Sure this isn't the same base? Is it possible that your game loaded while you were not looking? (not sure if TFTD, let alone the PS consoles contain this bug like the PC version of UFO)

i played ufo enemy unknown on my amiga. then tftd on the playstation. too many bugs the playstation version. i can't find no solution to the problem so i transfered all personel and items to another base and dismantled the one the aliens attacked. then i build the base again... poor me.

No, actually, they do get unloaded for base defence. It's probably not so obvious in TFTD, but it certainly happens in UFO.

vonzuchter, what are you keeping in storage?

- NKF

No, actually, they do get unloaded for base defence. It's probably not so obvious in TFTD, but it certainly happens in UFO.

vonzuchter, what are you keeping in storage?

- NKF

sonic cannons and rifles along with ammo. some pulsers 2 medikits and zrbite. i think that the only way to have weapons in defence on the psx version is to have a triton sub on the base. soldiers use the equipment in the triton. items in the stores are not available i think.

well ive got the psx version and base attacks transfer all weapons from the triton or whatever transport sub you have and not from stores as previously stated that exact reason is y i sell all weapons except afew rifle and cannon clips

i strarted the game again anyway cause the research tree stuck. i could get no ion armour... i found the solution on this forum. i always thought i was the only one who like tftd. in my countrt (greece) it must have sold less than 500 copies :D

anyway thx for helping