Panzerkins

OfficerDonNZ

Hi All new to the boards as you can no doubt tell :) I got Silent Storm not long after it got realsed in New Zealand as being a bit of a WWII buff the game held some appeal which lasted untill I enountered my first Panzerkins :( (Think it's spelled wrong too!) The game got the boot pretty sharpish after that. This was about two years ago mind you and I've since had a change of heart as I've always wanted to beat the game :) So I've tracked down a copy of the gold ed which I've still wating to arrive from the UK.

I'm only being half serious when I say who's derangned mind came up with the Panzerkins anyway? :) I know the Germans were working on some pretty wired and wonderful 'secret projects' by the wars end but somehow powered battle armour I don't think was on the list :lovetammy: But that's game desingers for you I guess :)

No I don't hate Panzerkins per say but I'm not overly impressed by them eather. As I can think of other hardware I'd have liked to find as booty instead of some over-powered battle armour. Still its just a game and pretty dammed good one too :)

And for some really wired reason whenever I see the title of the addon Sentinels I always think of Jedi Sentinels. A sure sign I've been playing way too much KotOR ;) As I ususally play as a Scout/Sentinel or in KotOR II a Sentinell/Watchman :) Ok I'll go lurk now.

Issue one: You can't spell Panzerklein.

Issue two: I can't make any sense of anything you've said.

Issue three: There are plenty of threads on panzerkleins. They are, without doubt, the most controvercial subject of S2.

Issue four: Don't take me too seriously, i'm in a bad--bad mood. Hit up the Tammy thread for love, Troll's hugs are now 80% tax free (or so i'm told). Oh, and bring a billy goat.

Issue one: You can't spell Panzerklein.

Not too suprising as my spelling sucks (makes note to try and spell Panzerklein correctly in future)

Issue two: I can't make any sense of anything you've said.

Nothing new. if any of my posts on any board made any sense I'd be worried :lovetammy:

Issue three: There are plenty of threads on panzerkleins. They are, without doubt, the most controvercial subject of S2.

Hmm for some reason I'm not suprised by that either.

Issue four: Don't take me too seriously, i'm in a bad--bad mood. Hit up the Tammy thread for love, Troll's hugs are now 80% tax free (or so i'm told). Oh, and bring a billy goat.

Billy Goat? No I don't think I want to know the answer to that...........

""

Me: Yes, hello. I'm here for the "Accounting Troll" class. Is this the right room?

Troll: That's next door. This is where I deal with people who bring in billygoats. "My brother's bigger than me, so eat him instead" indeed. I'm not falling for that one again :lovetammy:

Me: You see, its things like this that make me regret dropping out of high school. All I needed to get my diploma was a damn basic history in Tammy course. But nooo, the class was too full. My fin it was too full! I saw an empty seat!

Oh, sorry. I left my billygoat at home. Er-ah, guess I should probably leave now.

Urm, bye? Yes, bye. Bye.

I'll just go now. Nice door.

""

Final lesson, ;)

You're welcome. To be honest, I also stopped playing S2 after I first ran into PKs, so I never finished that game. (Which is also why all my mods are currently S3-only). However, since I discovered a means of replacing PKs with regular soldiers I'll probably go back and play S2 again (and make a S2-version of this mod).