Questions

HARD_Sarge

Hi Guys

well, i am doing much better now

got to the Wargots (whooo that was a shock)

now that I am getting some skills and new stuff

the info for the level 3 Medic says he can repair perm damage and revive (?) dead troops

How ?, I got advance med kits, but all i do is repair temp damage and blood loss ??

am I doing something wrong, or not got enough tech for the right med kit ???

well, thought I would use this as a started, and then we can add more questions as they come up :(

(I got some, but I forget now that I am out of the game)

*minor spoilers*

I'm not sure, as I never used it. Maybe you need the more advanced medikits that you get later in the game?

You cannot fix permanent damage. That's why it's permanent. It is healed on the Laputa; that skill lowers the time needed for this. I think it's all in the Glossary's skills section. Blood loss can be prevented with Stasis fields. I don't know about reviving dead people...

not sure about it being a mod ?

I got the weapon reblancer mod installed, but that is it

didn't see anywhere where SW had added that to his mod ?

under level 3 medic, that is part of the skill you are suppost to learn ??

(Odd how some one can say, that Perm damage is, well perm, it needs to be healed at base, if it can be healed at base, it is not perm !)

• 3 weeks later...

Level 3 Medic

Heal Permanent Damage - Removed from final game

Revive Dead Soldiers - Tested, Works fine

Heal permanent damage was completed for the game, but was removed before final deployment.

I beleive they removed it cause it can break the game.

If you could heal perm damage with medikits, you could merely not exit the mission and first use your level 3 medic to heal everyone back to full health, therefore negating the part of the game that required your units to rest and regenerate at the base when badly injured.

The code it still there it just needs to be tweaked to work, someone has already created a mod to do this, and it's very easy to do yourself if you so wish.

If you do decide to go this route, please don't abuse it, it'll ruin some of the fun of the game.

Now to Reviving.

You soldier has been shot to hell and rolled over dead, his life bar has gone fully black and his portriat has disappeared from your console. This is what the game means by dead.

Once this has happened, move your level 3 medic within range and simple click on the corpse as you a live unit to use the medikit, Viola!! You trooper is not alive, not really in tip toe condition, but alive.

PS: Just remember to watch out for what ever killed him in the first place.

I suggest running the revived guy back to a safe spot as he's gonna wake up with very little life left in him.

PS: I think this only works with an Advanced Medikit, but why your level 3 medic would be using a normal medikit I have no idea. :(