Tracks again

omulec

Hi all

I read few topics here about the tracks, and I think I found optimal solution. The best result I get when I disconnect all the provinces (off for all the tracks). As some of you mentioned the tracks seems to be needed every time when new state province (with base) is added to territory. Without the track active the new base cannot build anything.

I found however that the laboratory in a base is inactive (don't share research with other same labs) when the base is not connected to Stuttgart. Same with the factories - the ones from cities not connected to Stuttgart don't increse production.

Anyone confirm that?

Yes, in order to collect ressources or research or fabric something, a base have to be connected to the track network.

In order to save ressources, you should use sea tracks instead of land tracks.

For exemple, you can connect London to Malaga, Malaga to Alger and Alger to Istanbul and then use Istanbul for connecting Russian or Asian Bases.

You'll have 2 or 3 tracks less than if you used only land tracks.

Yes, in order to collect ressources or research or fabric something, a base have to be connected to the track network.

In order to save ressources, you should use sea tracks instead of land tracks.

For exemple, you can connect London to Malaga, Malaga to Alger and Alger to Istanbul and then use Istanbul for connecting Russian or Asian Bases.

You'll have 2 or 3 tracks less than if you used only land tracks.

You can also build tracks through uncontrollable territories