Advanced Human Weapons - Research not working

nadslonewolf

Ok so i'm enjoying the game but I'm playing along and realized that my Advanced Human Weapons research has frozen at 7h to go. No idea why or what I should do but that research is crucial so I have no idea what to do to fix it.

Any ideas are welcomed.

Thanks!!!

I have had buildings in the process of being constructed freeze like that. I had to demolish it and start again. So try to move it off your list and back onto it. You won't loose the existing time already invested. At least it didn't when I moved it. Be sure also that you have not lost a base crucial to that research. I had a few similar freezes during research. :)

Appreciate the feedback.

Didn't lose any bases and I have tried moving the research both on and off the active list. No fix.

Do the bases that house the research labs need to be *actively* connected to your main base?

I have tons of track laid down but don't keep it active as it is extremely costly. I only activate when I capture a new base and need to connect it to build.

I think you have found the answer to your problem..If a base is not connected by active tracks (bright yellow) all production and resource retreival there stops. Personally I leave all by bases connected all the time, b/c I don't care for micromanagement. But it may be more effecient to turn them on and off as needed.