!!SPOILER!! Klein dropped gun!?

Schuh

For some reason the skeleton klein in the UFO mission dropped its normal gun when I killed it. Now I can use the laser weapon that can be seen mount on the klein, but is unusable. Anybody else have this happen?

Here's a screen shot.

https://www.33studios.com/forum_art/ss_4.jpg

It makes for a cool, yet destructive klein. Thought I'd pass it on.

For some reason the skeleton klein in the UFO mission dropped its normal gun when I killed it. Now I can use the laser weapon that can be seen mount on the klein, but is unusable. Anybody else have this happen?

Hi M. SCHUH

I will made a special file for the Panzerklein in S1/S2 support, where I am writting about the skeleton & friends, as it seems lot of people never found them!

• 1 month later...
That's really cool, I've been trying to do that forever with aimed shots, but no weapon has ever fallen off. By the way, Panzerklein is made-up German for "Small Tank", where klein means small. So, it's more appropriate to contract the word as Panzers than Kleins. Hehe, sorry to be the grammar nazi. :lovetammy: Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

• 2 weeks later...
you can actually capture that panzer if you kill the pilot. The weapon isn't a laser it's a 6-rnd grenade launcher with a burst mode. it looks cool but you can't change weapons.
Ummmm, yes we all know how to capture a PK, but I think the whole point of the post is that Schuh actually did manage to knock of the grenade launcher, leaving the beam weapon (which can be seen clearly on the model of the PK) usable.