Frustrated

FEARLESS

I have now played this game for over a week and there are some serious issues need addressing. This game was released to early and was not properly checked. Major crashes! :phew: repetertive landscapes - WHY? weapon changes constantly reverting back to previous !! I won't bore you with the rest as you already know the problems. This could be a really great game if the programmers got their act together. This day and age with technology as it is these basic problems shouldn't even be up for discussion. With the quality of games out there graphics etc. this should be head and shoulders in a class of it's own but once again as with aftermath it is seriously flawed........shame!

OH!..........and where is this promised patch?

There are bugs as with ever software product but in this case I feel the good far outweighs the bad. I want a patch also just as long as it doesn't nerf anything. :phew:

If you are feeling that the landscapes are repetitive in only the first week of play you must not be expanding into new areas. Or you just don't appreciate just how varied they are. Aftermath now that was insanely repetitive. I feel Aftershock has a fair number of maps and a bit of randomness built in so that doesn't bother me to see the maps being reused. On the other hand I would not have complained if there were more of them either.

Once you expand the terrain changes to that climate. But even so after a hundred missions (at least for me) you begin to like some maps more and dislike others. Just human nature. Yeah, it would have been nice if every single map was unique but with hundred of mission in a game that will never happen.

I still come across unique maps. I am roughly 130 mission in on a third restart. And played roughly a hundred missions between the other two game profiles that were corrupted. I can honestly say there are only one or two maps I dislike (although only slightly) at this point.

There are bugs as with ever software product but in this case I feel the good far outweighs the bad. I want a patch also just as long as it doesn't nerf anything.  :phew:

If you are feeling that the landscapes are repetitive in only the first week of play you must not be expanding into new areas. Or you just don't appreciate just how varied they are. Aftermath now that was insanely repetitive. I feel Aftershock has a fair number of maps and a bit of randomness built in so that doesn't bother me to see the maps being reused. On the other hand I would not have complained if there were more of them either.

Once you expand the terrain changes to that climate. But even so after a hundred missions (at least for me) you begin to like some maps more and dislike others. Just human nature. Yeah, it would have been nice if every single map was unique but with hundred of mission in a game that will never happen.

I still come across unique maps. I am roughly 130 mission in on a third restart. And played roughly a hundred missions between the other two game profiles that were corrupted. I can honestly say there are only one or two maps I dislike (although only slightly) at this point.

Thanks paranoid I haven't acheived anything like you have but now I know their are a lot more maps it has fuelled my enthusiam again :D