my exp of this game so far

BlackAlmaz

k got the game 4 days ago and wow i liked it but soon i relised the only way to keep my suplies up was through trade but even when i took over the world 3 more eniemy areas show up over and over no matter how many times i take em out, now i'm stuck AND will not play on untill someone tells me what to do once i get that yellow crap on the earth, i cant get missions on it, i find it pointless just defending agaisnt it non stop,

ohh and all research done, nothing what so ever left

bugs, mostly the squad loading screan and loading the mission, thats the only time i get crashes and picking some modded weapons

plus the glossery crean gets filled up with shit of evry time i set name with out a name

k

now i found this game prity well balanced except fro resources and the fact that it tokk me 45 days game time to take over the earth and thats giving time for alot of research

the research is alittle out of wak and the difrent amount of enemies really hasnt changed, i mean mutent wise, i hope to make some cool ones

so with my fisrt post i hope i get an answer and not a long one on what to do

after i finish this game i'll start moding first thing is resource than skins and a few things i already planned out like better drones, which i do use on cultest bases as decoys, so help me out and post anything you want in a mod here

I think your mistake was taking out all the Cultist territories. It looks like you've done the Wargot ship mission if I'm right? The one that came into orbit and then you have to researech a way to get up there and destroy it?

yes i'm past that. i have rescued the crashed rectilians and i have no new research after having a look at their ship, so i'm stumped

Looks like we both stuck in the same place heh,

glad im not alone this game freaks me out at the current state, thinking of installing xcom 1+2 again to cure my tortured fan soul :phew:

ps: you cant do shit against the starghosts once they have control over a territory, the biggest joke of all despite the fact that you have to fight dozens of missions against oponents that dont stand a chance against u just to wait for a trigger to come or not....

Ahhh X-COM.

That name resonates pleasantly in my soul.The true forefather of all turn-based games.I spent countless hours as a teenager playing XCOM-EU,and TFTD was good too.

Wish I had them for my PC though today,as these were played on my old Playstation :phew:

Getting them to actually work on an XP system that runs on nitro glycerin would be nigh on impossible *sob*

Ahhh X-COM.

That name resonates pleasantly in my soul.The true forefather of all turn-based games.I spent countless hours as a teenager playing XCOM-EU,and TFTD was good too.

bah, I downloaded X-com myself a few months ago. While it's true that to some level it is somewhat captivating, it quickly became a pain in the ass when japan signed a pact with the bloody aliens. And now that AS got out, who needs it. I'm going to wait for Xenocide.

bah, I downloaded X-com myself a few months ago. While it's true that to some level it is somewhat captivating, it quickly became a pain in the ass when japan signed a pact with the bloody aliens. And now that AS got out, who needs it. I'm going to wait for Xenocide.

Countries signing pacts = SG occupying territories... irreversable :phew:

you dint scout for alien threats did you? :D