Ivory's Movie Quotes Topic

FullAuto

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

Its pretty straightforward, you guess the quote, then post one of your own. simple!

now as this is the first one i thought long and hard abotu it, and i have come up with this gem-i love it and me and my girly friends use it ALL the time ;) happy guessing!

'Donut Nazi.'

..............(the clue is in the spelling)

:( now im sad *little tear* MEN-cant leave anything alone can they!!! AND now it looks like it was your bright idea to bring it back! typical! you dont want any of the work, just all of the glory!!!!! ;)

and YEs you were right, NOT that i wanna tell you that now, BUT DURGH you didnt post a new quote! ;)

Corpse Bride.

One of my favourite quotes: "If you don't have my money for me, I'll crack your f*ckin' head wide-open in front of everybody in the bank. And just about the time that I'm comin' out of jail, hopefully, you'll be coming out of your coma. And guess what? I'll split your f*ckin' head open again. 'Cause I'm fuckin' stupid. I don't give a fuck about jail. That's my business. That's what I do. "

Where Eagles Dare

From a beast turned wiseman: '"Tiger, tiger, burning bright / In the forests of the night / What immortal hand or eye / Could frame thy fearful symmetry?" Humans have been asking THIS question since the dawn of time. My people don't bother. We Magog know the Divine exists. We know it created the stars, and the planets, the soft winds, and the gentle rains. We also know He created nightmares, because He created US.'