Bug report

Stefan100

Bugs on version 1.2:

-Crashes are more frequent than in V1.1

-After some tactical missions, the laputa changes position

-the game uses far more CPU power than it should, slowing itself down

-models (especially WG power armour) are transparent, to both themselves (polies are visible through them) and the waypont/position indicators

• 2 months later...

Posting just for the heck of it, though ALTAR won't fix them <_>

V 1.2

- At times, the Laputa decides to magically appear on the other side of the world, it disappears from Europe and appears hovering in North America, last time I finished a tactical mission in Europe and when I returned to geosphere, it had vanished and showed up in Africa.

- My soldier carrying an M41 Assault Rifle will almost invariably appear in battlescape with his rifle unloaded, I've checked and he has plenty of ammo and never finishes a mission without reloading his rifle.

Azrael, check if in the squad screen in the geoscape if the weapon is properly loaded. Either if it is or isn't, try removing the weapon and reassigning it with the proper ammo selected.

Bugs I've seen in v1.2 so far

- I've experienced the "Leaping Laputa" bug mentioned here. Haven't investigated the probable triggers for the bug.

- In capture missions, if the target to capture is conscious when you exit the mission, you DON'T get anything it's carrying.

- If you demolish any of the defence type buildings after construction has started but not finished, the game will discount it's maximum defence value from the total, making it posible to go into negative defence values. This is fixed by saving and reloading the game tho.