Creating Aftershock #4 Sent!

Pete

The final "Creating Aftershock" special edition newsletter has now been sent!

This week's explosive newsletter unveils quite a bit of stuff about Aftershock that you never knew before, but rather than spoil it by letting you in on everything here, I'll just list a few highlights:

• Martin Klima Chat
  • Exclusive Media
  • The NEW Aliens
  • Hands-On Aftershock Preview
  • Special Edition Teaser
  • Competition Winners

And that little lot barely scratched the surface!

For those of you that aren't signed up to our newsletter, you'll be able to view the whole thing online tomorrow. Also, ify ou want to have a look at previous issues, or sign up if you haven't already, head on over to our Newsletter section.

Really good newsletter guys. Great work! As you say Rezed, its sad that its the last one, but now I can wait some time before asking about more news. :D

Congratulations winners, sadly none of them were me. :D

This media file wasn't that good. I don't understand a thing about those design pictures! One of them The "Thumbs" file cant be opened!

Whoops - that's just a file where I've been viewing the thumbnails on my machine. I'll take it out and reupload.

The screens will possibly be useful to modders to see how some things work and see how different this game is from previous games. It also introduced the new aliens (I almost missed them looking at those screens :D).

you mean the wargots? At the begginign( after watching the gameplay movie) i thought it was some kind of wepon producer like HK :D

Also, i noticed one thing, that those Wargots have to be realy big. In one of the screenshots(don't remember wich one) we can see a soldier with the grenade launcher(it looks almoust identicaly with the one from the movie), and to say the least it's BIG!

About these design pictures...Are they'r in Excel? :D

Hehe, most of Aftermath and Aftershock is all about weapons tables, equipment tables, stats and databases. Easiest way to organise the data.

I believe Silent Storm is mcuh the same. In fact, pretty much any game (strategy-based at least) revolved around tables like the ones you see in those screens :D

Hehe, most of Aftermath and Aftershock is all about weapons tables, equipment tables, stats and databases. Easiest way to organise the data.

I believe Silent Storm is mcuh the same. In fact, pretty much any game (strategy-based at least) revolved around tables like the ones you see in those screens :D

Darn I have to wait until tomarrow.

• 4 years later...