The future of graphics on the PC

Kernel

I guess i have to save up 4000 euro for a decent workstation to handle that :D

The graphics remember me of doom 3 but even higher detail, i cannot see how they

want to create larger levels with that amazing quality, so far i remember D3 levels

where kept very small so your graka does not permit suicide. However im cuirous

and i need a new keybord, my sober is all over it after i watched the demo :D

• 4 months later...

*Bump* ;)

I have followed this Project for some time now, and its really going forward for them. They have expanded the team from 3 to 19 *off the best developers in the world*= 19 "bada**" guys, and are close to (they have said that for weeks now :D ) choosing a publisher. Their graphic engine is finished and some of the WoW creators that have formed a new company called Red 5 studious have licensed it ;) . They havent released much new things though, only an 1 minute crowd test vid and some more game info.

and are close to (they have said that for weeks now :D ) choosing a publisher.

Let's hope it's not EA... who will let them release their own game once, and then assimilate them into the EA mothership from where no-one will ever hear of them again.

Just like they did with Westwood, Dice, Bullfrog, Origin and numerous others.

Dont worry, they have said that "we want to do whats best for the game" when asked about publishers, and I am sure that excludes EA :D . Really, they are very serious about choosing their publisher, much time of the last 4-5 months have gone to talking with "almost every major publishers" as they call it. Not much else seem to have happened, except their team expansion and licensing out their engine . I guess it wont until they finnally choose their publisher. If they dont soon I am sure the fans will go crazy (includes me :mad: ).

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...