Other gaming news

Become the manager of the largest transport corporation ever! Create new planes, bus, trains and truck connections. Optimize them to ever-changing demands and adapt to unexpected events. Beat the competition. Connect cities all around the real world map!

::

Transport INC will be released and become available on Steam on the 27th of August.

en_k5rw750ocK.jpg

Wizards of the Coast has today released Amonkhet Remastered, the first ever digital exclusive card set for MTG Arena. Featuring 338 cards from the tabletop sets of Amonkhet and Hour of Devastation, Amonkhet Remastered focuses on creating an interesting and repeatable Draft player experience, as well as providing support for the Historic and Pioneer Constructed Format.

With Amonkhet Remastered, players will be introduced to several brand new mechanics. Embalm and Eternalize will allow players to create new, zombie versions of their creatures from their graveyards, while Exert allows a creature to push itself and prevent an opponent from blocking, allowing for powerful attacking movements.

Amonkhet Remastered will also feature two new events for players to experience the set as it launches. Premier Draft will be available for 1500 gems, as will Sealed, available for 2000 gems.

Check out the cards in the set here.

Eastern Exorcist is a stunning 2D side-scrolling action RPG set in a fantasy eastern world with the vicious spirits and monsters. Play as a skilled exorcist against chaotic evil to fight your way through the brutal world, and experience different stories of joy and sorrow.

Now available via Steam Early Access 20% off until August 21st.

ec183b801892f7a167286f4383a3691023c022d7.png

It's payback time! Lead your powerful dark army and make the Kingdom tremble with each step! Face ferocious enemies and supreme bosses. Build mighty towers, choose your arsenal for destruction, mix them, and find the deadliest combination. Train legendary heroes and lead them to victory!

Guess what, peasants? I, the Dark Lord, am back! And I will soon take over Steam to complete my vengeance!

I have chosen you to command the mightiest heroes on my name, and they will all be under your command.

Plan your strategy and use every wicked tower in my arsenal to obliterate any fool who dares to oppose me.

We will soon conquer the lands of Linirea and show King Denas what we are made of!

Kingdom Rush Vengeance will be released and become available on Steam on the 8th of October.

ss_7ffb654cfd69256a22386fda71e1491f95228bbc.600x338.jpg?t=1597509754

Experience the Viking way of life. Sail, explore, trade, build a fleet, and lead your heathen army to raid and conquest. Write your own story of the golden Viking age. You have many choices, and a leader can always find his own.

The Viking Way shall purportedly soon become available via Steam Early Access.