Adventure games...

Slaughter

https://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/30291594/3e71d28d9e12190561ba03f8a93be2a56d0abeb6.jpg

::

Season Two of Orwell: Ignorance is Strength has now begun, as Episode One, dubbed "Thesis" is now out and available on GoG and Steam 10% off until February 22nd. The following episodes will be released next month as detailed here.

You shape the story as Kelly (aka L1ghtman) and her clan of misfit hackers transform from pranksters to international hacker celebrities, taking on the powers that be under the handle #WarGames. #WarGames is a new interactive video experience from Sam Barlow, creator of Her Story.

Now officially slated for release March 14th on Steam.

https://cdn.edgecast.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/clans/27852310/b7831999d992a4c100a8916c9e3f505ea6ab204e.png

With my new Ransome *Unbeeped* DLC, you can now play Thimbleweed Park in all its uncensored glory. I’m not talking about new content, deleted scenes, or alternate endings -- this isn't a *beeping* director’s cut. What you will get is the same great game with none of the *beeping* beeps drowning out my lines.

You heard that right: pure, uncensored Ransome the *Beeping* Clown! Because let's face it, even if I am stuck sharing the spotlight with four losers, I’m the real star of this *beeping* game.

Thimbleweed Park's Ransome *Unbeeped* DLC is now out and available on GoG and Steam.

The game of Firmament is a resplendent, magical, journey - a monumental voyage through four diverse and curious realms, working in concert with an ever-present, clockwork companion, and the support and instruction of a long-dead, ethereal mentor.

Everything is not as it seems.

A new steampunk adventure VR experience from the company that brought you Myst and Obduction.

[Official site]

Experience Max and Chloe's childhood friendship in Farewell the bonus episode to Life is Strange Before the Storm. Ashly Burch and Hannah Telle reprise their roles in an emotional and nostalgic trip down memory lane.

Life is Strange: Before the Storm's bonus episode, Farewell, is now out as part of the Deluxe upgrade. Learn more here.

Apocalipsis is a point-and-click adventure game, in the vain of Samorost and Machinarium, where all puzzles have a hidden meaning. With a unique artstyle inspired by 15th century engravings it tells a story about heartbreak, redemption and, quite literally, the end of the world.

Available on Steam.

First gameplay trailer for the adventure game Golem by Longbow Games. Follow a young girl and a shape-shifting golem who must navigate the ruins of an ancient tower to solve its challenging puzzles and re-activate its long-dormant machines.

To be released this Spring.