Adventure games...

Slaughter

Play as Leo, a struggling student with the ability to breathe underwater, and explore a desert island and the depths of an alien ocean to uncover your school's dark past.

::

Retro-styled comedic fantasy point-and-click adventure game Twilight Oracle is out and available on Steam 20% off until February 6th.

As a legendary thief, your next assignment lures you into a grand and lavish mansion. There you find a series of puzzle boxes, designed for an unknown purpose. What should have been a quick in-and-out, gradually turns into your own harrowing struggle for freedom and answers.

Puzzle adventure game Boxes: Lost Fragments is now out and available on Steam.

In the heart of Verice Bay, a brilliant idea takes shape in the hands of an eccentric inventor and an eclectic artist. Follow Margaret and Hector in an adventure that will take you to the edge of space and time to help them avert imminent danger.

Point-and-click adventure game Whirlight - No Time To Trip will be released and become available on Steam sometime during 2025.

Welcome to the Border Post, a decaying junction of two lands. You are a Clerk, in charge of the maintenance of a never-ending Train crossing the border.

What's in the Train? What's beyond the Border's massive wall?

Pictures disturbing facts about an untold brutal story.

Pick your country, start your shift and try to save the world with the help of your precious bucket, some Air Cans and a bunch of planks.

Retro-styled short, dark and atmospheric first-person exploration game Threshold is purportedly "coming soon" to Steam.

On 2/9/2024 at 8:38 PM, Thorondor said:

The Expanse: A Telltale Series Deluxe Edition is now also available on GoG.

Just a thought... I played through the game, my first Telltale game. As far as the story goes, really good, loved it. As far as the gameplay goes, this is a bit too hands-off approach for me. Player's decisions do have some, albeit limited, influence on what happens, though in the end I feel they don't matter much. Also, the actions the game demands from the player seem completely redundant. Pressing one or the other key isn't really skill... You'll get it right eventually and the story will unfold. 

So, It would feel far better to me if the game was either far more skill dependent (playing as a FPS or action RPG) or it would be just the story with an occasional decision to be made (basically a slightly interactive movie).

That said, it was not a waste of time, still worth the buy.

Your spaceship crushes, and you find yourself in a dark town that looks just like any other, but that has something different about it. Its people go about their daily lives as if nothing was off, even though the sky above their heads is always black.

Sci-fi pixel art puzzle-adventure game Recolit is now out and available on Steam.