The Movie Thread

Slaughter

The only thing that is half entertaining from Marvel. I just can not digest the superhero crap Marvel spews out and I was terrified to hear that they included characterst from GotG into one of their idiotic movies. I hope it did influence the franchise in any way. Sorry for so much personal bias.

@SV: you're absolutely entitled to have an opinion on the matter. I can scarcely make sense of most of the stuff they make up these days, what with Marvel's Connected Universe business tying I don't know how many things together. It's supposed to be entertainment, but it's not really always all that entertaining. :P

To me, it is a conglomerate of bullshit. As with most franchise mergers. Also, in most movies the characters act like twelve year olds, jumping from action to action without any thought. Seems like biggest powers were given to the most stupid of people...

Ok ok, I'll stop the rant. I'm becoming a grumpy old man. :D 

2 hours ago, Space Voyager said:

Seems like biggest powers were given to the most stupid of people...

You know, SV, sometimes you can really put your finger on the truth. You do realize how perfectly this tends to apply to the real world too? Yep, grumpy old men are often called sages after all. ;)

2 hours ago, Thorondor said:

You know, SV, sometimes you can really put your finger on the truth. You do realize how perfectly this tends to apply to the real world too? Yep, grumpy old men are often called sages after all. ;)

:laugh: I agree with the rest, but - sadly - calling me a sage would be a mistake. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...