Make A Prediction

Ivory

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivory's future husband will be... a man! *

The next poster once sought eternal enlightment in a dim room and failed for the first few tries. (I mean stumbled about in the dark looking for the light switch)

- NKF

* Unless of course by some strange coincidence the dictionary definition of 'husband' suddenly includes cumquats or rolling stones in the near future, then I take that back.

Nope. And seeing the fact that you are in a room with no light... Well, this explains why you don't know a lot about the life outside (Donna Summer and Garlic comes to my mind) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, forget that, love and peace and rock'n'roll everywhere :)

The next poster will explain us one of Einsteins theories!!!

And look what i found when i googled for pics of Ivory: https://www.viewsunplugged.com/VU/20030327/ivory.gif

Muahahah, sorry i couldn't resist, kisses and a big hug to Ivory :D Especially as i found this picture in the same search, too: https://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Corner/2712/ivory-s.gif :):)

I've gone through Einstein's theories and I concluded that some people will believe anything. The speed of light isn't impossible to break because gravity waves do it all the time - just look at black holes. And I have serious reservations about the whole time dilation thing.

Next poster will have googled for pictures of Aralez and was shocked by what came up.

Well. Most of the pic-links lead to this forum and show stuff i posted here (or better in the old aftermath forum). Shocking ? Not really.

The next poster has found a way to drive faster than 200 km/h in a city without being caught by the police.

I went out of the UK once, and I can't say I found the experience terribly agreeable. It's difficult to see Paris at its best when there is a public transport strike on :D I did get to see the Eiffel Tower, but we've got one in Blackpool :)

The next poster will point out that the public transport in London is so bad that nobody would notice if they went on strike.

public transportin this country is bed full stop! i live a ten mmin drive to the nearst bus stop! and igetleafletsin my door aboutusing more busses!!! the town i want to get

to is 7 mils drive away. th nearest bus is 10, that would make nosense...but still the letters come!

next poster will love chick-flicks and appricate them for the fantasy/fiction they really are!

I did enjoy Barb Wire - it was so badly done that the result is hilarious. It is entirely carried by Pamela Anderson's figure, and I don't find her attractive. The acting was pathetic, the script was pathetic, the storyline was badly thought out and even the costumes were pathetic. If you expect a serious film, you will be dissapointed; but if you have read the reviews first, sit back and laugh at Pamela Anderson's acting.

Next poster watches Baywatch reruns for pretty much the same reason.

nope, but i do agree with you on teh above statement! just cos baywatch hiered her she thinks she can "act"....did she not see the credits for baywatch....there was only one reason they hiered here...acting wasnt it!

next poster will be warmmer than i am.....