Make A Prediction

Ivory

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I am not exactly Ivory :P

It's been a loooong while since the last time I played forum games ... I also noticed some people tried to predict my appearance here, pity I haven't noticed before :huh:

I predict next poster does play this kind of games often :D

the winky face makes me want to say yes...but i feel it in me to say no.

HEY!!! - my posts count! im sure people would miss me if i didnt post.......eventually......maybe.....

anyway! .. i predict that the next poster will; prefer madona to britney (yes you have to pick one of them!)

In what way? Whilst madonna always has been better musically, Id rather cover britney in lasagne! i prefer lamb to mutton!

Next poster is now going to make millions from selling Mutton Lasagne, and never pay me a penny for inspiring them! :huh:

Ah, no, only a shabby 250MB hotmail one :P

I know that Ivory can't be italian as she doesn't understands my love for italian food. And no, Ivory, i don't like that food INSTEAD of women, but along with them :D

The next poster will have wondered for hours (like me) what the word "TOGUH" in one of the last Ivory posts meant :huh:

(i know it!)

Not really, it is saturday 22:00 o'clock and i just came home from work, a LOT of work. I gonna relax a bit.

Fullauto, i don't wanted to sound nitpicker-like when i mentioned the "TOGUH" thing :D

, i REALLY panicked for several minutes trying to figure out the meaning of that word, first i thought it was something like "asap" or something similar, then a lightning struck me and i realized it means "Though" :D :lol:

Btw, nitpicking: Crazy Photon is a pacific man? Well i'm an atlantic than :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry couldn't resist, you know what they say: Better loose a good friend than a good joke :P:huh:

Ok, next poster will nitpick my posts and will find several errors.