Introductions!

Slaughter

I've never been a poetry fan, but that was neat! :lol:

What sort of RPG and novels are you writing? And what forum do you run?

The forum is here, it's been around for about a year and was originally a Morrowind community (that went wrong :huh:). And the RPG is a current-day themed thing I've been working on sparsely for a few years, its working name is ORGANS but I think I will change that later on :lol:

The novels are pretty incoherent and mostly just filled with senseless violence. It's fun to write but they totally suck :lol:

By the way, do you by any chance like Dimmu Borgir? ;) *listens to them now*

Oh, and, regarding your favorite games list:

- Rune (multiplayer that is)

Did you know that that exists as a P&P RPG aswell? ;) I haven't tried it though ;)

Sick poetry is always welcome! ;)

Yay :lol:

By the way, do you by any chance like Dimmu Borgir? :huh: *listens to them now*

I went to a concert with them not that long ago. Think it's the best I've been to! And that's something as I've been to a few concerts these last few years! Dimmu is the first black metal band I liked, and they are still my favourite. In general Metal is my favoured music category.

Did you know that that exists as a P&P RPG aswell? ;) I haven't tried it though ;)

Yay :lol:

I bought it quite some time ago. Sadly I haven't had time to test it yet ;). I used to play a lot of P&P RPG, but these last few years I have hardly played. Bought Babylon 5, Conan, Rune and a few others and haven't tried any of them ;). You?

I went to a concert with them not that long ago. Think it's the best I've been to! And that's something as I've been to a few concerts these last few years! Dimmu is the first black metal band I liked, and they are still my favourite. In general Metal is my favoured music category.

*dies*

That must have been amazing :huh: ... and I've only seen crap like Lambretta (at best! It was painful... I still haven't been able to repress it =P) live ;) how awful this existence is ^-^

The first metal band I liked must have been... Metallica I think ;) but Finntroll got me completely hooked :peachy: shame that singer got cancer though, they were so good ;) (my ex even named her cat after him :lol:)

I bought it quite some time ago. Sadly I haven't had time to test it yet ;). I used to play a lot of P&P RPG, but these last few years I have hardly played. Bought Babylon 5, Conan, Rune and a few others and haven't tried any of them :D. You?

I haven't tried any of those - but I did get a chance to look through the Rune rulebook once, but wasn't too amazed by it. I keep hearing good things about Babylon 5 though ;) Call of Cthulhu has also been on my to-do-list for years, but I haven't gotten around yet checking it out yet (and speaking of which...) :/

yes...i'm munkeylord. i live in the usa, currently serving a term of 3 years in the united states army as a paratrooper. i'm 21, interests are guitar, paintball, the bar, and other stuff. used to mod xcom. havn't done much yet as far as college goes, i drop in once in awhile to see whats new. but other than that i don't say much anymore. :huh: