Girl Scout Mod by EdenDark

EdenDark

Hi guys just want to say quick thank you for the helpful comments. My Mod maker finally decided to wake up :? So now Im working on a little mod of my own. Girl Scout. So far new things include reskin of allies heroes and team, civilians and German uniforms, Carm, Dani, and Eagle now working for SE2 and ready and waiting at Allies HQ. Talk to Terrance. :wink: Some hats added and equipment changes. All praise goes to Oddball, his mod inspire me to do this. V1 is playable if anyone like a copy. Still have lots more to do yet though. Next thing Camp, definetly needs some changes. Cya

thanx for the praise :(

it always feels good to inspire someone into the dark and horrible swamp i like to call modding :lol:

i remember way back in the days when i got into modding Panzer Elite by the creator of the MOTHER OF ALL SOUNDMODS ( wich is why my combat mission soundmod is called Father of none soundmod 8) )

Well I finally have UKz camp looking more how I like. It was definetly needing a make over :roll: Even borrowed Austin Tilly from local commandoes but shush they dont know yet. GDRz camp is bit small to do much with really but will try revamp RUz when I get more time. Also added some extra equipment to enemies. Sorry to hear Oddball throw in the towel :( What happen to my inspiration then ??

OK, I've put the 'GirlScout' mod online at S2Hq if anyone wants to grab it from there and check it out.

No readme :cry: No Description :(

Just the mod....

https://www.s2hq.com/file/GirlScout_V1.zip

I'll put it in the downloads section too, but I'd rather have an blurb or description of some kind before I do.

Can you write something up for me please EdenDark[/url]