Hi there!

Ghostraider

Hi there! I'm trying to understand that beautiful game editor.... I've just reinstalled 3 times the entire game.... :(

I' ve found a copy of my Maya 5.0 and I'm refreshing my skills on it... I only need to know if anyone is going to find how to import and export game files and models to do a better and complete work! Do you also know how to export textures?

And.... If I got the editor running with no problem is it necessary that I create a new ODBC database? I've tried, for example to extract *.xls files form editor but I got a "OLE DB Error Message".... Can you help me?

I'm not very expert in these options... And sorry for my bad Eglish!

Any help would be appreciated! I would like to know anything to open a web site for a future Italian Community!!!!!

Firstly, good luck with your fansite plans! We really need more community websites to help spread the word.

As for the textures & models. LoTekK has some information, Oddball has info on working with the sound stuff and it's all coming together.

Just wait a little longer until the manual is out, that will help eeryone do things the right way. (trust me, it's not far away)