adding another character

dblewis

Is there a console command or cheat that will allow you to take along an extra character? I noticed on one allied mission I had to protect a secret agent so he was added to my character list so I know it's possible for the game to handle more than 6 characters.

Thanks. I still didn't see which console command to use. Do you have to call them up at the beginning of each mission or do they follow you back to base until dismissed or killed? Also, how does this effect missions where you do get an extra man, such as rescuing or protecting secret agents?

As far as I can remember, they only hang around during the mission.

It probbaly wouldn't be a good idea in a mission with an extra character as there wouldnt be a tab for them. Just test it out and see.

As for how to do it... there is a whole set of instructions if you read the articles at S2Hq.

• 5 weeks later...
If you play a rescue type mission you can still control the additional character even though all seven tab have been filled. You just have to click on the character on screen and you can access their inventory screen ect., they just won't have a tab.