Where's the Little Joe? **SPOILERS (I hope)***

Blerns

Right, I've played through the Allies campaign and I'm in the middle of the Axis campaign now, and I want to find the Little Joe pistol. I've found plenty of ammo for it in an underground complex in North Britain, stashed in a locker, but I can't seem to find the pistol.

Anyone know where it is?

I know the cheat code for getting it, but I want to find it for real and I get the feeling I'm just missing something.

Yeah, that's what I thought. I've just seen the post about the Big Joe, so I'm off to look for that; my guess is that the little one is in North Britain as well (cos the ammo's there), so I'll keep searching. That would mean there are three or four rare weapons in this zone, though, which is quite a lot...

If anyone knows which map area it's in, I'd love to know. In fact, if anyone remembers which map areas they found unusual stuff in, that would be great - I'd settle for just zones, so I don't spend hours staring at flashing random encounters on areas which I've actually picked up everything useful from. :wink:

• 1 month later...
i found some little joe ammo in a random encounter, i don,t remember in wich zone it was but, it had lotsa barrels and a building that looked like it was from the desert with a MG on, and there was this car stopper in the middle of the map, im not sure if there was a truck tho... but i think there was and on the other side of the road (south side) there was lots of boxes and a fence and a guardpost hut, little joe ammo was found inside the the building in a chest, there could have been a little joe also in the chest but i was very noob back then so i didn,t check it so very good and anyway the place where the chest is is very dark(you should be able to se the chest through a hole in the roof)..i am gonna check this right away if i find the encounter again. Good that i read this post so i started think about this.

hmmm err, Little Joe fires projectile arrows(normal arrows), and Big Joe fires explosive arrows, hmm little joe seems pretty useless, i only did like 4-8 damage, damn wierd weapon i wonder what its used for? maybe to make opponents bleed? or disable them or somthing? i dunno.

(i cheated to get it, i haven't found it yet but i continue searching)

Zera