Terror From The Deep Interview

Pete

Cyke from The Last Outpost has managed to bag an interview with Terror From The Deep's head mapper, Andy Williams!

Not only that, but the piece mentions another X-COM 'game-that-never-was', a bit of history behind the decisions to make TFTD, and even then this is only the first part of a multi-interview with Andy that'll be moving on nicely to some hot information on the ill-fated game - X-COM Alliance!

Read the interview HERE!!

pfft, stay tuned, i have mucho grand plans !

and in answer to your question of are there more secrets.....well, me and pete know of at least one more x-com game that was proposed but didnt get too far...all secrets will be revealed in time i promise. Not to be coy, but i`d rather do justice to the facts with a decent interview/article than drop a few vague facts.

Me and Pete have heard a lot of things in our X-Com times, and damnit we may as well start sharing, the licence has been in limbo for so godamn long it cant hurt anyone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Cyke: Any afterthoughts when the game was released? How was it received and what were the teams feelings on that in your recollection?

Andy: It seemed to be well received. It did well and we all got a bonus (which was nice)! It was weird seeing the game in the shops after it had shipped though - first time I had experienced it.

:) Drewl.... :(

That's the one point I *will* :) experience myself someday.

Nice interview Cyke.