hilarious thing

Garic

Yeah, they treat unconcious people like shit :shock:

I once had to throw a body down one floor (blew up the stairs :oops: ). I shot a hole in the floor, stepped to the edge and "put the body down". My medic crushed not only the window with his head, but also smashed a door to splinters :lol:

Yes, they are my men ... so proud :twisted:

Yama

I've been intentionally trying to misabuse this feature for the past game: I've used corpses as battering rams to break the glass of windows so the snipers can shoot, without having to waste ammo and risk alerting anyone. I've attempted to use them as bombs, dropping them at enemies below to see what will happen if I drop a corpse on him from 2-3 floors up, but so far, I've missed and mostly blown holes through railings and balconies. I've used them as target practice for training my troops on so they'll actually be able to keep up with the reserve troops in skill levels....and I built a giant pyramidal tower out of corpses once. Alas, my attempt to screenshot this crashed the game. :x

Funniest or most satisfying thing ive had so far was shooting with my sniper at a guy with a rocket launcher. I aimed for the hand and when he got hit he fired of his launcher at a friendly unit who flew out of a window. Its the kinda thing youd see in a bad action movie, the amount of detail in this game is just amazing.

Funniest or most satisfying thing ive had so far was shooting with my sniper at a guy with a rocket launcher. I aimed for the hand and when he got hit he fired of his launcher at a friendly unit who flew out of a window. Its the kinda thing youd see in a bad action movie, the amount of detail in this game is just amazing.
If you have PKs, line up the rocket launcher guys so there is friendly units right in front of them... they almost always blow their mates to bits :P

I always have alot of fun when throwing the guys from the highest distance to the ground :P

I don't think that you can use corpses as weapons :)

PS : Very funny stuff also :

I missed a shot and it came straight back to my guy and blew his head off :lol: :lol: :lol: I kept laughing my ass off for 2 minutes and then I barely was able to play on :)

I firmly belive that corpses are the most powerful substance in this game. This is evident by the fact that the sturdiest destructable object would take a good few bursts or bombs to blow up, but you can essentially shatter everything and anything with a touch of a corpse.

Once one of my character paused for some reason when he was picking up a corpse, resulting in him holding the corpse at his side with just one arm. The movement animation kinda froze at that pose, too, even though I was still able to move. With this corpse on his side, he was able to smash everything in his path, like cleaning out an entire fence just by walking by it.

It must be a bitch to handle such destructive corpses... what kind of coffin would they need...?