***Spoiler*** Question regarding "Ural"-Factory-mi

Yamagata

Spoilers incl:

Ok, that should be enough.

Hi

Im kinda stuck in that russion PK-factory. I don't know if this question was already answerd (if so, sorry), but i need some help.

I read some posts were players had stolen the Pks from this mission, but after trying serveral times, i gave up.

Situation: I found all the infos, i killed all the bad guys, and the only PK still moving is the Boss.

It says I need him alive, but shooting him out of the PK seems to work good. I picked him up, and ran like hell...i hardly managed to get to the edge in time. After pressing "Leave" the mission seemed to be a success, but how on earth could i get the boss-PK out in time?

After everthing blows up, the game ends, and i found no way to prevent the selfdestruction once the Commander is "switched out".

Any help u can give me?

P.S.: isn't that game great...? I' lovin' it...

Yamagata

OK, a couple of hints.

Sneak your scout around the back of the barracks, you should be able to grab a PK with him. have your Engineer following at a safe distance to get in the second one.

Now the BIG thing you are missing here is that you DON'T need to get to the edge of the map! if all mission objectives are complete, and you have picked up the boss just press the leave button. The 'Carry out of area' objective is completed by clicking leave, not by going to the edge of the map.

Yeah, it worked, got as many new PK's as possible :P Thx guys.

One thing: @Alaeth...I distracted the boss with my scout in one of the terrorists PK's, and he blew the hell outa me...than i quickly changed to the one I brought with me, and he still hit me hard...but it looks like he's unable to hit a target right in front of him.... 8) änänän

Thx to all

Yama

Im haven the same problem, but for me its to late to simply get everything and leave, i saved over my save that has it where he is alive : (

anyways i found out that if you picklock the TNT boxes ( because you cant probe them because they are locked ) they blow up with out killing the whole mission, unfortunately it kills the man doing this.

I have 2 engies but only one is experianced enough to use the lockpicks i brought. So now im just about screwd with my engi at the other TNT box attempting to use the lockpicks with no avail.

anyone have any help they could give?? I have about 3 turns till missions gone. Id really not like to restart this mission.

Okay, I've done this mission before, when I was the allies, I restarted as the Axis. I did what I did last time, which was sneaking my entire team behind the barracks, then I went tearing around the corner with 2 guys to jump in those Panzerkleins and they weren't there! No PKs! Um... are they sometimes someplace else besides right around the corner?

I think I know the answer to this "missing PK's issue".. At first you will have to make sure that you have good hiding skill with the one(s) you are going to sneak with... and secondly the timing is quite important too.. my scout has his hiding at 115 at the moment... so I don't have to worry about that... but I think 70 is quite minimimium to this mission... and the difficulty level also affects the chance of being noticed, I think. And if you will need to raise yor hiding skill just start hitting hide button when ever it is possible... you will notice that the hide skill will start to improve.

P.S Hope that helps!

Re: missing PKs in the Urals

A couple times I ran that mission, enemy troops saddled up and drove 'em around (Impossible difficulty, Axis, solo scout)... as I recall, once was when I was discovered and kept drawing more enemy to my position (near the spawn-point, south of the barracks), and once was when I hopped into the PK accidentally when trying to enter the barracks. <G> Hopped out, and by the time I got back from clearing the building, the raygun-PK was heading down the hallway. <!> And the stupid rocket missed, so I was cooked. <sigh>